I am the primary developer of Bomgar's marketing site—its main lead generation source.
- Managed the selection, implemenation, and maintenance of the web team's tech stack
- Introduced web performance budgets to the marketing team, promoting a focus on page performance and its impact on lead generation
- Collaborated with other teams to asses and fix site security vulnerabilities
I built a scraping script to collect boil water notices into a database.
- Passion project/guerilla public service project
- Data collection through Import.io's API
- Focus on iterative release of features
Limited by the HTTP bin tools available, I took a weekend and built one of my own. request.store allows for public and private bins, and instead of arbitrarily deleting bins, provides a timeline for when bins are active, inactive, and stale (or closed).
- Modern HTML & CSS
- Progressive Enhancement
- Responsive Web Design
- Front-End Performance
- GreenSock Animation Platform (GSAP)
- Data Visualization (D3.js)
- PHP (CodeIgniter, Laravel frameworks)
- Content Management Systems (Craft CMS, ExpressionEngine, WordPress)
- Twig Template Engine
- RESTful APIs
- LAMP & LEMP stacks
- Windows IIS
- Presentation & Public Speaking
- Web Security
- Pattern Lab